- 100% USDA Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder, All Natural, Nothing Added (naturally gluten free and vegan)
- Authentic Japanese Origin - sourced directly from organic farms in Uji, Japan, allowing us to provide better quality at better pricing than our competitors
- Create Amazing Matcha Recipes - Culinary Grade Matcha is an affordable way to add a delicious, healthy boost to smoothies, lattes, baked goods, and other dishes. Included with your order is a helpful Matcha Recipe Guide to get you started.
- Healthy Superfood - matcha is rich in antioxidants, helps boost metabolism, great source of natural energy and mental clarity
- Love It or Your Money Back - if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our Matcha for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked.
Jade Leaf Matcha Green Tea Powder- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What grade of Matcha is this, and how do I use it?
This is Culinary Grade Matcha, which is an affordable way to add a delicious, healthy boost to smoothies, lattes, baked goods, and other dishes.
What’s the difference between Culinary and Ceremonial grades?
Simple: Culinary grade is meant for mixing into recipes as an ingredient, while Ceremonial grade is meant to be prepared traditionally as a tea (just mixed with hot water and whisked). Culinary grade is more affordable for day to day use, making it easy to fit the health benefits of Matcha into your diet.
Does it contain caffeine?
Yes, each half-teaspoon (1g) serving contains roughly 34mg of caffeine, about 1/3 a cup of coffee. However, Matcha also contains L-Theanine, which has a calming and leveling affect, so it doesn’t make you feel jittery or wired like coffee does.
What are other health benefits?
– Boosts metabolism and helps burns calories
– Calms and relaxes you from stress or anxiety
– Rich in antioxidants (137x the amount in conventional green tea!)
Are there other use cases for Culinary Matcha?
Yes! Many of our customers make a healthy facial mask using our Culinary Grade, by mixing it with just a bit of water to form a paste.
Where does this Matcha come from?
Our Matcha is grown by Nagata Chaen, a single estate, organically focused family farm near the city of Uji in Kyoto, Japan.
What if I don’t like it?
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase for any reason, just email us and we’ll refund your order in full, no questions asked.